At the end of this training you will be a subject matter expert in integrating, transforming, and consolidating data from various structured, unstructured, and streaming data systems into a suitable schema for building analytics solutions.
Learn how to ensure that the operationalization of data pipelines and data stores are high-performing, efficient, organized, and reliable, given a set of business requirements and constraints. At the end, you will help to identify and troubleshoot operational and data quality issues along with designing, implementing, monitoring, and optimizing data platforms to meet the data pipelines.
As a data engineer you'll help stakeholders understand the data through exploration, build and maintain secure and compliant data processing pipelines by using different tools and techniques. You'll use various Azure data services and frameworks to store and produce cleansed and enhanced datasets for analysis.
- Recommended prerequisite: Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals.
SyllabusPlease check the syllabus tab above. ☝
- Design and implement data storage (15–20%)
- Develop data processing (40–45%)
- Secure, monitor, and optimize data storage and data processing (30–35%)
- Exam Code: DP-203
- Level: Associate
- Total questions: 55-65 questions
- Passing score: 700 / 1000
- Cost: 165 USD. In India current Microsoft exam fee is $80 per exam. Worldwide it may vary.
- Length: 150 minutes
- Recommended Prerequisite Exam: DP-900: Microsoft Data Fundamentals
Manoj S. Mahajan
Senior IT trainer, Owner
25+ years experience, Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) and VMware Certified Instructor (VCI) with many certifications completed.View profile...