Google Workspace provides apps for boosting productivity and collaboration for businesses of all sizes. Google Workspace seems to be to doing well in these areas and its user adoption has grown at a rapid pace in the last few years.
This training course is designed for admins, as well as home/business users, and power users looking to improve their efficiency while using Google Workspace.
You’ll learn the functionality of various core services, such as Cloud Identity, Gmail, and Calendar configuration, which will help you make informed decisions for your organization.
- Basic knowledge of using Google Workspace services is assumed.
SyllabusPlease check the syllabus tab above. ☝
- Introducing Google Workspace
- Google Workspace – what's included?
- Google Workspace licensing models
- Choosing the right edition
- Domain host versus Google Workspace
- Configuring Users and Apps
- Google Cloud Identity and admin roles
- Configuring OUs in Cloud Identity
- Configuring users in Cloud Identity
- Using Google Cloud Directory Sync (GCDS)
- Managing licenses
- Configuring applications in Workspace
- Sharing resources via Calendar
- Application Security
- Context-Aware Access using Cloud Identity
- End-user security
- Single sign-on
- Google apps security
- Automated Security Auditing
- Google Workspace security center
- Data loss prevention
- Segregation of data by regions
- Endpoint management
- Automated device management
- Data Migration
- Data transfers within Google Workspace
- Transferring user data
- Data migration from external sources
- Migrating a large amount of user data
- Google Workspace Migration for Microsoft Exchange
- Google Workspace Migrate
Manoj S. Mahajan
Senior IT trainer, Owner
25+ years experience, Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) and VMware Certified Instructor (VCI) with many certifications completed.View profile...