This AWS Certified Solutions Architect-Associate (SAA-C02) training program is designed to give you hands-on exposure to gain technical expertise in architecting, deploying, managing, and operating highly scalable fault tolerant system on the AWS platform.
- Become familiar with the AWS platform and Cloud computing
- Become Amazon Certified - Pass the AWS global certifications. Check exams tab above.
- IT professionals/developers with some experience
- Knowledge such as OSI model, TCP/IP model, IP addressing details
- Basic knowledge of OS configuration: Disk management, Networking setting, software installation, etc.
- AWS absolute beginners - No prior AWS experience necessary
- Also attend our FREE Cloud computing essentials webinar.
Real-time 1 to 1 interaction
Download short notes
Download and watch all lectures offline
Get an attendance certificate
|Domain||% of Examination|
|Domain 1: Design Resilient Architectures||30%|
|Domain 2: Design High-Performing Architectures||28%|
|Domain 3: Design Secure Applications and Architectures||24%|
|Domain 4: Design Cost-Optimized Architectures||18%|
This course covers following topics:
|1. Cloud Computing Concepts
|2. AWS Cloud Overview
|3. Services and Categories
|4. Understanding and Using AWS Compute Services
|5. IAM (Identity & Access Management)
|6. Understanding and Configuring AWS storage services
|7. Understanding and Configuring Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
|8. Reliability in AWS
|9. AWS Database Services
|10. Monitoring and security services
|11. Application integration and other AWS services
|12. AWS Security and Design Principles
|13. AWS Certifications & exam registration process
- Pricing: $150 USD
- Time: 130 minutes to complete the exam
- Total Questions: 65
- Question types:There are two types of questions on the exam:
- Multiple choice: Has one correct response and three incorrect responses (distractors)
- Multiple response: Has two or more correct responses out of five or more response options
- Total marks:Your results for the examination are reported as a score from 100-1000 marks.
- Passing: You need minimum passing score of 720 marks