The Azure Administrator implements, manages, and monitors identity, governance, storage, compute, and virtual networks in a cloud environment. The Azure Administrator will provision, size, monitor, and adjust resources as appropriate.
Starting from March 2020, you will need to pass the new exam AZ-104, instead of older "AZ-103". This new exam is focusing on new Azure services such as Containers and Kubernetes, security, logging and monitoring of Azure services.
- IT professionals/developers with some IT experience
- Should know the Windows Server or domain environment, Active Directory administration. Complete our Windows administration course.
- Knowledge such as OSI model, TCP/IP model, IP addressing details
- Basic knowledge of OS configuration: Disk management, Networking setting, software installation, etc.
- Recommended training Azure Fundamentals completed.
- Attend our FREE introductory "Cloud Computing Essentials" webinar.
Real-time 1 to 1 interaction
Download short notes
Download and watch all lectures offline
Get an attendance certificate
- Manage Azure identities and governance (15-20%)
- Implement and manage storage (15-20%)
- Deploy and manage Azure compute resources (20-25%)
- Configure and manage virtual networking (25-30%)
- Monitor and back up Azure resources (10-15%)
Manage Azure identities and governance (15-20%)
Implement and manage storage (15-20%)
Deploy and manage Azure compute resources (20-25%)
Configure and manage virtual networking (25-30%)
Monitor and back up Azure resources (10-15%)
- Exam pricing:$165 USD per exam. In India current Microsoft exam fee is $80 per exam. Worldwide it may vary.
- Total exam is of 1000 marks and you need to earn 700 marks to pass the exam.
- You will get 45 to 55 questions in an approximate 2-2½ hours of duration and may change per exam basis.
- Exam formats and question types: Mostly single or multiple choice, drag and drop, repeated answer choices and hands-on labs.