Shared batch fee: Rs. 29900 ($399 USD)
1 to 1: Rs. 44000 ($599 USD)
On-demand/Offline: Rs. 14950 ($199 USD)
GPay, PhonePe, Paytm or Amazon Pay on +91-8888092582. View refund policy »
The Azure Administrator implements, manages, and monitors identity, governance, storage, compute, and virtual networks in a cloud environment. The Azure Administrator will provision, size, monitor, and adjust resources as appropriate.
This new exam is focusing on new Azure services such as Containers and Kubernetes, security, logging and monitoring of Azure services.
On-demand access is available for this course! Study at your own pace and speed using it. To check more details click here »
- IT professionals/developers with some IT experience
- Should know the Windows Server or domain environment, Active Directory administration. Complete our Windows administration course.
- Knowledge such as OSI model, TCP/IP model, IP addressing details
- Basic knowledge of OS configuration: Disk management, Networking setting, software installation, etc.
- Recommended training Azure Fundamentals completed.
- Attend our FREE introductory "Cloud Computing Essentials" webinar.
To see more demos click here »
Real-time 1 to 1 interaction
Download short notes
Global certification guidance
Get an attendance certificate
On-demand access is available for this course! Study at your own pace and speed using it. To check more details click here »We are covering following exam topics practically.
- Manage Azure identities and governance (15-20%)
- Implement and manage storage (15-20%)
- Deploy and manage Azure compute resources (20-25%)
- Configure and manage virtual networking (25-30%)
- Monitor and back up Azure resources (10-15%)
Manage Azure identities and governance (15-20%)
Implement and manage storage (15-20%)
Deploy and manage Azure compute resources (20-25%)
Configure and manage virtual networking (25-30%)
Monitor and back up Azure resources (10-15%)
After completing this training, you can appear the "Exam AZ-104: Microsoft Azure Administrator"..
- Exam pricing: $165 USD per exam. In India current Microsoft exam fee is $80 per exam. Worldwide it may vary.
- Total exam is of 1000 marks and you need to earn 700 marks to pass the exam.
- You will get 45 to 55 questions in an approximate 2-2½ hours of duration and may change per exam basis.
- Exam formats and question types: Mostly single or multiple choice, drag and drop, repeated answer choices and hands-on labs.
Manoj S. Mahajan
Senior IT trainer, Owner
25+ years experience, Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) and VMware Certified Instructor (VCI) with many certifications completed.View profile...