Shared batch fee: Rs. 29900 ($469 USD)
1 to 1: Rs. 44000 ($690 USD)
Please WhatsApp us on number +91-8888092582 before sending payment.
GPay, PhonePe, Paytm or Amazon Pay on +91-8888092582. Please view our refund policy »
The AZ-500 exam is an associate level exam which tests candidates for advanced security knowledge and experience working with various aspects of Microsoft Azure.
At the end of this training you will implement Azure security controls that protect identity, access, data, applications and networks. As a Azure security engineer you will serve as part of a larger team to plan and implement cloud-based management and security.
- Training completed for AZ-104 (Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate)
- Good understanding of Azure services required
Real-time 1 to 1 interaction
Download short notes
Download and watch all lectures offline
Get an attendance certificate
We are covering following exam topics practically:
- Manage identity and access (30-35%)
- Implement platform protection (15-20%)
- Manage security operations (25-30%)
- Secure data and applications (25-30%)
Manage identity and access (30-35%)
Implement platform protection (15-20%)
Manage security operations (25-30%)
Secure data and applications (25–30%)
After completing this training, you can appear the "Exam AZ-500: Microsoft Azure Security Technologies"..
- Exam pricing:$165 USD per exam. In India current Microsoft exam fee is $80 per exam. Worldwide it may vary.
- Total exam is of 1000 marks and you need to earn 700 marks to pass the exam.
- You will get 45 to 55 questions in an approximate 2-2½ hours of duration and may change per exam basis.
- Exam formats and question types: Mostly single or multiple choice, drag and drop, repeated answer choices and hands-on labs.